Sunday, July 31, 2011

Random Arty Photos



So these are a few random photographs that I have taken that I like. Just thought I would share....
This is my new brand. I love it!



Trying my hand at a still-life.





Adorable tiny snail at the Botanic Gardens.




Sexy French Toast.




The most relaxed cat in the whole world.




One of my favorite spots in the whole world - the swing on the tree
outside my parents' back door.




Beautiful leaf in the yard - Syracuse, NY




Random fun on my balcony.




Evergreen, CO - Amazing golden light. Yes, I do like both sides of the camera.





Evergreen, CO - Susan's tiny garden.

No comments:

JHP

JHP
www.JenniferHPhoto.com

About Me

My photo
Denver, CO, United States
Jennifer is an ex-Navy pilot turned photographer. She currently resides in Denver, CO.