Saturday, July 30, 2011

Family Reunion - Syracuse NY June 2011


Family will drive you crazy, but I don't mind at all! I love my crazy Hardman family! So this first part is the part where we went and caught frogs. No particular reason to catch them......we just like frogs. No frogs were harmed in the filming of this weirdness.


Slippery little suckers.



How can you stay mad with a face like that?



Glen is being a good sport about it.



Yup, that's right. I finally landed myself a man.




Glenn showing off his stuff.....er....frog



Becky kept us all informed.



It took a while, but Maryann finally caught one.



Yes, ladies and gentleman, that is a B-25 cake.



Try to act normal....



It was only a matter of time....

No comments:

JHP

JHP
www.JenniferHPhoto.com

About Me

My photo
Denver, CO, United States
Jennifer is an ex-Navy pilot turned photographer. She currently resides in Denver, CO.