Saturday, September 23, 2017

Catching up

Being a stay at home mom has a bunch of advantages and disadvantages.  One of the advantages is being able to go on little day trips out and about.  The disadvantage, you don't have time to take pictures or keep up with your blog.  Nathan is nearly 2.  I'm ready to step back into the fray, however slowly it may happen.  Here is a handful of photo projects I've done while attempting to be an awesome mom and an awesome photographer. 


March - The Littleton Museum

I always get "itchy" about getting back out there in the spring.  On a brilliantly warm sunny day we headed out to the Littleton museum.  It's hard to find, but such a cute place to spend half a day. I ended up taking most pictures of Nathan, because....well, I'm his mom and that's my job now :).










No comments:

JHP

JHP
www.JenniferHPhoto.com

About Me

My photo
Denver, CO, United States
Jennifer is an ex-Navy pilot turned photographer. She currently resides in Denver, CO.