Friday, September 26, 2008

Plethera of Edits

Welcome to the crazy world of editing like a fiend :) I recently learned some cool photoshop editing actions, and I had to play. Some of these have yet to be posted from a few weeks ago. The wedding is from this past weekend - Amanda and Derek got married in a mansion overlooking Keuka Lake. I shot this wedding with Andrea Casey who has been so great to let me come along with her to weddings.

Please check out her web site!
















This is our yard. I often take the dogs for a "walk" by sitting on this swing for 20 minutes and then bringing them back in.


Mickey is so photogenic. He's always posing in great light for me.


More photos from the canoe race in the Adirondacks.



I re-edited this photo. I like it better this way. What do you think?

No comments:

JHP

JHP
www.JenniferHPhoto.com

About Me

My photo
Denver, CO, United States
Jennifer is an ex-Navy pilot turned photographer. She currently resides in Denver, CO.